Thursday, April 14, 2011

I have many friends and teacher that sometimes they do not know what they were talking about. They pretend like they are the expert while they just saying something that an expert would never say. Well maybe you are good in some subject or things but not all. You only know to critic, critic, critic it! Then why not you do it by yourself. Sometimes before we talk or laugh we should think again whether we should say, laugh or any action.

Sometime people comment that i am too weird/unique/extraordinary but i do not care about what they say because I am me. I try to be better. I am not a talker much unless there are something important because it waste my time and collect sins. I do not want to have special relationship with girls but i already two times had a relationship because my friends say i am 'gay'. I am so sorry for those that had relationship with me previously.

Now i already ignore my phone unless someone message or call me. Its already a month and i still did not top up.

No comments:

Post a Comment