Saturday, February 26, 2011

Camera

I think it already become a trend for every teenagers to have camera, phone and more.

But the topic that i want to touch right now is about camera.
I think it become a trend that when about camera its all will be about DSLR or its long name 'Digital single-lens reflex camera'. I wonder the one that use the camera now about it true long name.
When they own the DLSR they already thought that they already become a real photographer.
Come on, the real photographer are the one that really know about the skill how to capture beautiful picture and make it look alive. At my school i think only two people that i would say they can become a real one which one of them is my senior and the other one is my friend (a girl). 
I would say that it is a waste of your money or your parents money for buying it for you so you can show off to your friends but you didnt know anything all about the camera. You should just buy a nice small digital camera because it is much easier to bring anywhere.


Well, i admit that i dont know so much about DSLR until my friend buy it. 
DSLR was just for real photographer because of the prices and so many things to buy.

I have two camera which Canon Powershot A480 and the one that use the film.
I totally love the one with the film since it is more interesting than using DLSR or auto camera. I know you will say im too old fashioned but if you ever try to take a picture and you cant see the picture immediately until you go to shop to 'cuci' the picture. You will know that it was so challenging that you will keep harder to improve your technique until you can be satisfy to see picture that you capture but nowaday technology improve and make it more easier.

Actually i have a lot to say more but thats all for today.


ps: do comment if anything wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment